Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of revocation, you must send us:
Phone 06294 / 271 9693
Fax 06294 / 271 9696
By means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail), inform us of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
For all elements assembled by us – excluding electrical and wear parts – we assume a warranty obligation of 2 years. You will receive a manufacturer’s warranty of 10 years on all aluminium parts.
Conservatories and canopies are subject to planning permission. The customer is responsible for obtaining the building permit. Upon conclusion of the contract, the buyer commits to acceptance and payment.
Unless otherwise agreed, our invoices are due and payable immediately after delivery/assembly.
Subsequent services such as halogen spotlights or the like shall be invoiced separately. They are not included in the scope of delivery and assembly overleaf. VD AluSysteme reserves the right to withdraw from this contract in case of technical impracticability. In this case Client shall have no claims arising from this contract. Electricity and water connections required for the assembly shall be provided by the Client. The client hereby authorises persons living in his house, such as wife, tenant, etc., to accept the delivered or assembled elements. The seller has power of attorney to conclude the contract. The order shall be deemed to have been received as soon as it has been handed over to the seller.
Operations for the execution of the assembly:
1. the buyer shall ensure that the structural prerequisites for proper and smooth assembly are also in place on the agreed delivery date.
2. normal installation conditions are assumed for the installation, which allow an unhindered execution without special additional work. The site must be easily accessible and free of obstacles. VD AluSysteme shall not be liable for any damage to pipes, cables and other objects laid in the ground or on or in the building, which have not been removed before commencement of the installation work of paving and/or other floor coverings after completion of the installation work. Insofar as additional work becomes necessary, this can be carried out by us or by an installation company commissioned by the buyer at the buyer’s order against separate invoicing of the wage and material costs incurred by the buyer or the installation company. Insofar as the assembly company is commissioned by the buyer, a contractual relationship shall only arise between the buyer and the assembly company commissioned to carry out the additional work.
3. VD AluSysteme shall only be liable for damage caused to Buyer’s house or other property (property damage) during assembly if such damage is due to gross negligence or intent on the part of the assemblers; in the case of slight negligence we shall only be liable for breach of material contractual obligations.
The number of posts of the terrace roof is determined exclusively by the statics. Should the number of posts deviate from the number of posts in the order due to the statics, the number of posts will be installed in accordance with the statics. This does not constitute a right of the customer to complain about defects or to withdraw from the contract, nor does it constitute a right to reduce the purchase price.
5. the buyer does not have to take leave for the assembly. Should the buyer do so, we expressly point out that this is his decision alone and is absolutely unnecessary for the assembly. Accordingly, no refunds or compensation for holiday time or the like will be made for postponed assembly dates, regardless of the reason.
6. patio furniture, flower tubs and similar accessories must be removed from the construction site by the buyer. Should this not be the case, VD AluSysteme shall not assume any liability for corresponding damage. Hedge and tree trimming must be carried out in such a way that the construction site is freely accessible, otherwise either the assembly shall be aborted and a faulty assembly shall be charged or the corresponding hedge and tree trimming shall be carried out by the Supplier and charged to the Buyer at an hourly rate.
7. The glass thickness (8/10mm) is defined exclusively by us and/or by legal and static requirements. A glass thickness in the product that differs from that specified in the offer or in the order confirmation is not a defect and also does not entitle the customer to a reduction and/or withholding of payments, as the legal and static specifications must always be complied with.
8. the connection of electrical installations and/or the completion of the floor covering or the paving of posts is a different trade from that of VD AluSysteme and may therefore not be carried out. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to apply for this accordingly. Neither will the excavated material be disposed of by the company providing the foundations; this must also be done by the customer. For technical reasons, dimmable LEDs may continue to glow after being switched off; this cannot be solved in any other way due to the size of the components used and is neither a defect nor a reason for complaint.
9. If installation cannot be carried out due to weather conditions (frost when setting the foundation, etc.), there is expressly neither a right of withdrawal nor a claim for compensation. The installation will be carried out by our company as soon as the weather permits, but any delays caused by several simultaneous installations that cannot be carried out due to weather conditions must be taken into account. VD AluSysteme shall be granted a corresponding time buffer. Subsequent changes after the order has been placed (e.g. other panels, other colours, other sizes, other roofing) are not possible.